NINA - Innovation Incubation Week 2010
Global Business & Entrepreneurship (31st March - 1st April 2010)
The National Incubator Network Association (NINA) was formally established on the 9th of January 2004 to serve as a common platform for knowledge sharing on incubation/business acceleration among all the incubators in Malaysia and for forging collaborative efforts among incubators for their mutual benefits.
The key objectives of NINA are:
NINA current members include twenty (20) incubators throughout Malaysia and currently comprise of mostly MSC-Status Incubator organizations. Among them are:
- To help improve continuously the state of incubation such that incubators can add value to entrepreneurs, investors and other stakeholders.
- To promote, improve and accelerate the business value of entrepreneurs through incubators
- To build and manage an active network of incubators and associated institutions, and promote the sharing of ideas and best practices among members
- To represent the incubator industry/movement and stakeholders vis-à-vis Government of Malaysia, and other international associations and organizations
- Technology Park Malaysia
- Kulim High Tech Park
- MSC Technology Commercialization Centre
- MIRC Incubator
- kPerak Incubator
- SIRIM Berhad
- Usains Holdings Sdn Bhd
In pursuit of its objectives, NINA has been recognized and works very closely with MDEC-TDF division to facilitate the development of technopreneurs and the growth of ICT Small and Medium Enterprises into world class companies.
NINA is the sole-recognized National Association representative to the Asian Association of Business Incubators (AABI), an Asian-focused Association of Business Incubators around the Asia region, with its headquarters in Shanghai, China PRC.
Photogallery: Day 2 NINA 31st - 2nd April 2010
(hint: Click to enlarge. Use left-right arrow keys to navigate. Enjoy!)