Ten Best Things to do while in Kuala Lumpur ('KL')
TEN BEST THINGS TO DO WHILE IN KUALA LUMPUR!
Abstracted from www.VisitKL.gov.my
While there is so much to see and do in KL, here are 10 things you just have to experience when visiting the city:
- Walk along the sky bridge that links the famous Petronas Twin Towers
- View the city from the Kuala Lumpur Tower.
- Walk Through Aquaria’s underwater tunnel.
- Appreciate the arts and crafts at Central Market and Karyaneka.
- Savour the authentic Chinese street food at the Jalan Alor.
- Go for a shopping spree.
- Watch the sun set over the city at Dataran Merdeka;
take a photo of the Sultan Abdul Samad Building when it is fully lit up.
- Explore the historical and modern sites of Kuala Lumpur on board the “KL Hop On Hop Off” bus.
- Savour a meal of “Nasi Lemak” and “Teh Tarik” in Kampung Baru.
- Remedy your body’s aches and pains with a massage by a blind masseuse in Brickfields.