The STIE @ Community Design Space Project is a science, technology, innovation and economic culture program by developing prototypes of innovation products to pre-commercialization levels and replicating innovation projects to other communities. This program is expected to improve the living standards and income of the local community through commercialization activities.
- 3 complete spaces to work on creative and innovative ideas for youth
- A target of 525,000 people in 150 STIE-skilled communities can generate income and employment through commercial activities with 150 innovative prototypes developed to be replicated to other communities
- M -increasing knowledge of over 52,500 youth with workshops and training provided with respect to the digital economy, 3D Design and 3D Printing, AI & coding , robotics, mentoring, design thinking and recycling for the development of skills and talents
- To produce 525,000 social agents in the PPR community involved who can solve issues in the community by innovating
- 3 pilot project locations: Taman Mawar Community Hall, Paroi, Negeri Sembilan; PPA Desa Rejang, Kuala Lumpur; and PPR Hiliran, Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu.